ATime2Change was started to address adolescent substance abuse in low economic community settings instead of the traditional in/outpatient medical model. Over the years, we have provided several services structured in after-school programming to address our youth’s issues.
Because of COVID-19, many families have been affected, leading to our organization’s desire to help those in need. It led to the idea of feeding local families that have been affected by the pandemic, and hopefully, we can bring some joy to many families in our neighborhoods.
Our goals as an organization stem from our members’ vast skills and our commitment to a better community. While our goals may be high, we believe with your help and a lot of commitment, we can do a lot of good, starting in our Houston community and hopefully many other places as well.
- Provide long-term education stability in many subjects
- Reduce substance abuse in our communities
- Remain fiercely committed to helping families affected by COVID-19
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action