ATime2Change was started to address adolescent substance abuse in low economic community setting as opposed to the traditional in/out patient medical model. Over the years, we have provided a number of services structured in after school programing to address these issues affecting our youth.
Our members have a large variety of skills that we wish we could have learned at an earlier age. Those skills include business, finance, marketing, education, carpentry, management, leadership and many more. We now plan to give students of these lower income communities these skill to help them set a foundation to build a successful life of their own.
Our goals as an organization stem from the vast skills our members have and our commitment to a better community. While our goals may be high, we believe with your help and a-lot of commitment, we can do a-lot of good starting in our Houston community and hopefully many other places as well.
- Provide long-term education stability in many subjects
- Reduce substance abuse in our communities
- Remain fiercely committed to helping families affected by COVID-19
- Regular updates on what's happening in our priority campaigns
- Invitations to events and other exciting opportunities to take action